(“Effective Date”), 12041987 Canada Inc. (”Consultant”, “Systematik”) and (“Company”), agree (this “Agreement”) as follows:
Consultant agrees to undertake and complete the Services in accordance with and on the schedule specified in the above. As the only consideration due Consultant regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, Company will pay in advance Consultant in accordance with Price Structure.
We can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free (we’re human!) so we can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them.
If either party materially breaches a material provision of this Agreement, the other party may terminate this Agreement upon seven (7) days written notice unless the breach is cured within the notice period. Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, upon seven (7) days’ notice, but, if (and only if) without cause, Company shall upon termination pay Consultant all unpaid and undisputed amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination. In the event that the Consultant terminates this Agreement, the unused hours must be refunded at the original rate including discounts.
Each party acknowledges and agrees that any information relating to the other party’s business that is not generally known to the public is confidential and proprietary information. Neither party will disclose the Confidential Information to third parties without prior written agreement. This business agreement, relationship, or operating practices shall not be made public on any Website, Internet forum, social networking site, message board, or any other public media without the express written consent of both parties.
Consultant warrants that: (i) the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Consultant may have to others; (ii) all work under this Agreement shall be Consultant’s original work and none of the Services or Inventions or any development, use, production, distribution or exploitation thereof will infringe, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity (including, without limitation, Consultant); (iii) Consultant has the full right to provide the Company with the assignments and rights provided for herein; (iv) Consultant shall comply with all applicable laws and Company safety rules in the course of performing the Services and (v) if Consultant’s work requires a license, Consultant has obtained that license and the license is in full force and effect.
Consultant will perform the services outlined above to the best of their ability in a transparent and professional manner.
The term will begin on date initial payment is received.
This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire Agreement and understanding between the parties hereto as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of every kind and nature between them as to such subject matter.
1. Please make sure you’ve read and understood the proposal. It’s really important to me that everything is transparent and understood from the beginning so that we lay a solid foundation for a great working relationship.
2. If you have any questions at all, please let me know. I’m happy to clarify any points and there may be some items that we can sort out together. I am committed to finding the best way to work together.
3. Once you feel confident about everything and are ready to move forward, please click the ‘sign here’ button below.
4. Sign in the box that pops up to make the acceptance official.
5. Once I receive notification of your acceptance, I’ll contact you shortly to sort out billing, next steps, and get the project rolling.
7. If you need to get in touch with me for any reason, you can reach me by email at [email protected] or by phone at +1 (514) 473-5222.
Founder & CEO
12041987 Canada Inc.